{i sometimes feel like people just think i'm a fat cow! haha}
matt and i went to starbucks to spend some time together before church. while we were in line, i was trying to decide whether i wanted to have one of their artisan sandwiches or a cream-cheese danish. when we got to the register i ordered my iced decaf pumpkin spiced latte and an artisan sandwich, then matt ordered. but before the barista could total up our order, i decided i wanted the cream cheese danish TOO! so i asked her to grab one of those while she was in the treat case. i gave her a kind of ashamed look...
but she looked at me and said, "oh, honey...it's ok, i was where you are 5 months ago. i understand." and gave me a huge knowing smile. {seems like everyone condones over-eating when you're pregnant}
i just giggled and we had a quick conversation about breastfeeding {holding up the line behind me :)}
that's all. i'm crazy...i know. just glad to know i don't look like one of these...
I swear that I ate for four when I was pregnant. LOL! And, this might sound weird since we don't really know each other, but if you ever want to chat about breastfeeding again, shoot me an email! I nursed Spencer for 9 months and Beckett for 13. And, there won't be any line to hold up. ;)
ReplyDeleteSarah